If you’d like to spend time together…
*Note that you are paying only for my time. But if you’re clean and respectful, I promise you gifts and joys untold.
- Greet me with a hug and a kiss, I love affection
- Place the donation on the desk in the hotel room
- Take a nice shower before we get too passionate
- E-mail me any specific requests before we meet
- Make me ask for the donation. It’s awkward for the both of us.
- Try to surprise me in bed. Please treat as you would a first date.
- Make me say no more than once. I may be small but I will not allow myself to be bullied.
I love girls and I have friends I’d love to bring to our dates! Or I’d love to meet you and your girlfriend. If it’s me + my friend, then the gift will be our combined hourly donations. If it’s you and your girlfriend, it’ll be an additional $150 on top of my gift.
I’m very low volume. I try not to see more than one client per day, and when I’m hosting, never more than two. I arrange my dates around school, so while I try to be as accommodating as possible, last-minute rescheduling may not always happen. Last-minute cancellations incur a $100 fee.
Nothing’s sexier than respect. Be respectful, be nice, and we will have a wonderful time.
Good hygiene is essential. I shower before an appointment and I expect you to do the same. If I’m hosting, you’re welcome to use my shower. I won’t count that as part of our time together (as long as you’re reasonable).